to start, the one place that i email the most to friends and relatives and have had the best feedback is about our trip to Andalucia in Oct 2002.
we loved Sevilla … spent 2-3 days there.
i guess i have to get my photos scanned to digital since that was SO long ago to provide any visual evidence.
in Sevilla for dinner
– the architecture inside is from a 12th cent bath house
– a good break from tapas, jamon & queso
– calle Meson del Moro 4, in the barrio Santa Cruz
– amazing hotel w/ beautiful lobby.
– good place to have tea/coffee, and the hot chocolate is the best we ever had.
– has nice outdoor patio and is a very nice upscale restaurantfor flamenco we went to a place right next to this last restaurant.
– also in the same square is El Tamboril for flamenco.
– it is a bit contrived though, you sit and order 2 drinks and they put on a well rehearsed show
– you would do better to stumble upon random music at a random bar if you were going to stay out super late.